Welcome to South Metropolitan Business Association Online!
The purpose of the South Metropolitan Business Association (SMBA) is to promote and improve the business environment in the Cities of Madison and Fitchburg and the Town of Madison by encouraging well planned, high-quality and balanced commercial and residential development and economic growth.
Pre-registration is required. Deadline is NOON on Tuesday, June 16. Please, no guests at our June 18 annual meeting.
- Improve the economic vitality of the South Metropolitan Area through continued activism, leadership and community planning.
- Grow and diversify SMBA by encouraging membership and community involvement by reaching out to all businesses within the district.
- Maintain a vital and active membership that is knowledgeable of the challenges and opportunities within the community.
- Increase participation and diversity of the SMBA Board, Committees and/or Task Forces, and general membership to reflect the make-up of the community and its businesses.
- Strive to continuously improve the relevance and quality of monthly meetings, along with all associated programs/presentations to benefit and best meet the needs of the membership.
- Increase SMBA's organization recognition and visibility within the community through media publicity and event promotion.